FlickrEdit - The Better Way to Backup and Access Your Flickr Photos
FlickrEdit is a Java Desktop application that allows you to display and edit your photos in a variety of ways. It also allows you to download/backup or upload your photos to and from Flickr. FlickrEdit is written in Java and it uses flickrj framework to access Flickr.
FlickrEdit uses Java Web Start to run and update the application (Wikipedia info on JWS). Click Below to Launch FlickrEdit!
Alternatively you can install Windows executable on Windows platform or Java jar file on other platforms from here.
FlickrEdit is an Open Source project that is hosted on JavaForge.com. Feel free to check out our project page. On the project page, you can submit and review bug reports, request features for future releases, and much more.
- Display your Flickr Photos and Sets
- Display your Not in Set, Recent, Favorites, Contacts and Group photos
- Search photos based on date and tag
- Backup your Flickr Photos and Sets
- Backup Title, Description, Tags, and Copyright and store them into the IPTC header of the images.
- Upload new photos to Flickr (including asynchronous upload)
- Edit Photo and Set info, add comments to Photos and Sets
- Rotate photos
- Delete photos or Sets
- View a photo or selected photos slideshow
- Switch between multiple Flickr users